As a busy and dynamic company, we're always looking for talented people to join us here at Fireball Media. We offer challenging roles for suitably qualified candidates in a friendly and professional environment.
We're currently looking for a highly motivated and organised Web Designer/Developer to join our team. We have a passion for our work and strive for high quality development in terms of functionality & visual design.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Work will be varied and include a cross section of new developments and maintenance of existing sites for our clients. The role will involve building new websites, maintaining existing web applications, CMS driven and ecommerce websites. This position will also involve working closely with our existing sales and design teams and will require you to liaise with clients by phone and email. There will of course be deadlines to meet and the ideal candidate will need be highly motivated and to take ownership of assigned projects.
The ideal candidates will need to have:
- The ability to work within a team and on their own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and customer care are essential.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills are desirable.
- Very good written and spoken English are also essential.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Degree in a Web Development related field or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education
- 1+ years commercial experience building static & database-driven websites and applications
- High proficiency in building CSS based layouts
These skills are desirable but not essential:
This is a permanent position.
- An understanding of layout design and website usability
- Experience using Adobe Fireworks
- An good understanding Of SEO
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Applications for interview required as soon as possible.
So if this sounds like the job for you please email your CV to Jaclyn Ward