The Client - ModifiedTrader.ie
|click image to view more
For the past 20 years Peter Kavanagh has been involved in the modified car scene and many of the other car scenes; rallying, drifting, drag racing, time attack, hill climbing, rally cross and circuit racing, to name a few. Having also been involved in the sales side of the modified car scene and importing some of Japans fastest motors to Ireland, Peter knew exactly what he needed from his site ModifiedTrader.ie. We were only too happy to oblige.
Peter needed a show-stopping, slick & sophisticated car classifieds site, one that would allow users to advertise modified cars for sale. The site users needed to be able to create an account within the site so that they may be able to upload, edit and delete their car & parts ads. The site would be something similair to carzone.ie or cbg.ie but this site was to focus on a particular target audience - the guys & girls of the modified car scene.
What We Did
- Original Design
- the key element to conveying information in an engaging manner
- Car Sales Classifieds System
- implemented the car classifieds application, providing end user accounts for advertising on the site and admin accounts for mananging users and ads
- Integrated with Paypal for Online Payments
- hooked up the classifeds system with Paypal so advertisers could pay for their ad listings immediately using either their credit card or their Paypal account
- Premium E-Marketing Package
- our best emarketing package includes Search Engine Optimsation and a Google Adword Campaign to cover online advertising
The site is already racing ahead in the Modified Car Sales world with a large volume of page impressions. As a result of the Search Engine Optimsation work we did on the site it is now ranking very high in Google. The high rankings have exceeded Peter's expectations after being live for such a short period of time & he's delighted!
The site can really only go from strength to strength. We wish Peter all the best with his new site, modifiedtrader.ie.