Website Statistics Reports allow you to monitor the success of your website. This effective reporting tool helps you keep track of your visitor’s activity and will allow you to check how many hits your site is getting and how the traffic is coming onto your site.
For example it will tell you the percentage of visitors that are coming through your own address, through links or through search engines. This information will be available to you online 24 hours a day via a password protected login.
A full report enables you to monitor the following information:
- Number of visits and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Most popular days of week and hours of the day
- Location of visitors
- Most popular pages
- Referring sites
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site
- Browsers used (Web, Mobile, Other Media)
- Visits of search engine robots
- Other personalized reports based on URL, URL parameters, referrer field
- Number of times your site is “added to favourites bookmarks”
- Plus much more…
We can turn your ideas into reality. To talk to us, call +353 (0)21 4834 666 or contact us online, we’d love to be involved in your project.